When you want to make big, positive changes in your life there are certain things you must change about yourself. The more quickly you can make these inner changes, the more quickly changes will occur in your life circumstances. And, of course, the longer it takes to make these inner changes then the longer it takes for the outer changes to happen.
Here is what you must do:
1. Decide exactly what you want. This is very hard for some people. Often they are afraid of making a commitment, because they are afraid they might fail. Sometimes this fear is hidden behind the phrase: “I don’t know what I want.” Another variation is when people say they want a lot of different things that usually conflict with each other. For these people I recommend that they skip to the next item.
2. Get rid of your fears, about the changes you want to make, about the obstacles you think you see, about the past, present and future. The more fear you get rid of, the easier it is to make changes in your life. There are lots of ways to do this in my in my books and classes, including Dynamind.
3. Get rid of your angers, toward yourself and everyone else in your life. Just like fear, the more anger you get rid of, the easier it is to change your life. Again, check out my books and classes and any other source you can find.
4. Make peace with your present circumstances. The more you resist the way things are, the harder it is to change them. I do not mean to passively accept them. I mean to realize that they are just temporary and to let them be while you make plans and take actions toward your goals.
5. Keep your mind on the benefits of the changes you want to make, and not on how they will happen. When you start to worry about how you can do something you close your mind to opportunities. Keep your focus on what you want without worry and opportunities will happen.